God made a dictator



The fight is clear. Resist and do all you can do. Trump will kill your loved ones.

From the Lincoln Project:

“And on the eighth day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a man to test the will and goodness of a free people."

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a man who failed in everything but theft and broken promises to live in a golden palace and convince the poor he serves their needs." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a wicked man to lead the common folk with hatred and fear." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a corrupt man who is above the law and immune from justice." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a man who will use violence to seize power." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a man whose followers will call black white, call evil good and call criminals hostages." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need his political party to obey without question and the press fear his wrath." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a cruel man who uses his power and position to punish and harm his opposition." 

So God made a dictator. 

God said, "I need a man who breaks the faith of even his most godly followers and leads them to idolatry, place him above Me." 

So God made a dictator. 

And then God said, "I sent this man to test you and until you cast him down you have failed."

So God made a dictator.


https://youtu.be/xOi2cYz5nXE?si=QKQB3geJYWMs3PTp

Popular posts from this blog

Ben Cline - Neo Nazi?

Two candidates to take down Ben Cline